Bio & Practice
* focus on criminal defense, trial and appellate, state & federal
* clients charged with a broad variety of offenses, including RICO, homicide trials and appeals
* lectures for criminal defense lawyers nationally, at the National Institute of Justice, MCLE, NACDL, Federal Defenders national training, the Innocence Project, and state criminal defense associations, e.g., New York, Vermont, Louisiana and Wisconsin
* former clinical instructor at Suffolk and Harvard Law Schools.
* MACDL President from 2009-2011, and a longtime Board member.